Monday, January 7, 2013

.:not a big deal:.




although i titled this, 'not a big deal', this is a big deal to me!!!

with being sick off and on along with dropping a weight on my head (i should probably fill you guys in on that one), i haven't been able to workout as consistently as i normally do or as intense. while my diet hasn't changed, i still feel like the composition of my body has changed over the past few months (my Dr. even mentioned that i gained 4 lbs when i was in for a follow up on friday, thanks Doc - ouch!).

anyway, tonight i hit the gym with drew and his little sister, lizzie, and it felt SO good regardless of the fact that i felt like my heart was going to fail. the feeling of being back at it, sweaty with sore muscles was something i have been long awaiting - seriously! to avoid setting myself back further, i have really been focusing on getting myself completely better before starting the journey of getting back into shape. i even bailed last week on a gym date with drew because i wasn't feeling totally par and that never happens!

i'm not stressing out about losing the 4 lbs or getting myself back into shape because i know i will get there as quickly as my health allows. helping my immune system is one of my New Year's resolutions, not losing weight or working out more....sigh.

well, the house is clean and my lunch is made, so i should probably get to bed in order to get my 8 hours of sleep. thanks for sharing my work out excitement with me!


always striving for more,
dee b.

No comments:

Post a Comment